Friday, June 4, 2010

Review: Friday Night Hair GLS 13 or 23 (I cant remember :( )


After I cut it:


Awww man...let me tell you about Friday Night Hair! Okay I saw all the reviews on YouTube raving about Friday Night Hair. So I order two and when I got them I was mad as all hell and did not bother with them for like a week or so. First when you get the hair and take it out of the packing…its looks SUPA fake! Eww! But something last night told me to just play with it. So I cut the lace, cut some of the length off and put it on and started combing the curls out. I looked like Diana Ross and was like NO I will not be able to wear this on a daily basis to work.

So something whispered in my ear to spray wattttttter….spray waterrrrrrrr, lol. And ohhhh damn I discovered something….THIS hair is the bizznass when it’s sprayed with water. It’s like a wet and wavy! And I only paid like $40 for it! What!?? You think I didn’t order me one more? LOL. The hairline is on point too. Now I see what the other ladies were talking about. And here I was getting all mad at them and saying to myself they are just advertising for them. So even though I didn’t voice it to them but I owe them an apology. J Thanks ladies! J

Oh and one other thing…the picture above where a little curl is falling in my face is what it looked like before I wet it. I think it’s the 2nd picture. I wish I would have taken a picture of it str8 outta the package. When I get my other one I will…so stay tuned. J


1 comment:

  1. im so scared to order from them.. fridaynighthair.com i dont want to be scammed

    ReplyDelete